Monday, December 24, 2012

Minty's Christmas Wishlist 2012

Long time no see. Looooong time no see. I have been gone for a while for various reasons.

Mostly laziness but also school. Junior year has definitely been the most hectic. SO. Much. Homework.

And it's every night! I wish teachers would realize that I actually have TWO blogs to keep up with, my social life, my family life, and track.

Anyway, I had to come back for the my annual Christmas Wishlist. I mean come on, did you really think I was going to miss it?



  1. Steve Madden Zerge Riding Boots. I don't think anyone knows how badly I want some riding boots. I am ripping my hair out trying to find the perfect pair and these are it!
  2. Fashion Lab Jane Studded Combat Boots. Hell yes! These boots are just plain old sexy. What else is there to say except I need these on my feet right now?
  3. Basic Essentials Metallic Pants. Dare I say? These are almost as sexy as the combat boots...
  4. Jordie Animal Print Ballet Flats. The black is currently out of stock but as soon as they come back I am hoping on these bad boys!
  5. Leaf Open Adjustable Ring in Gold by janesshopinetsy on Etsy. This Etsy shop has vanished (totally sketch...) but this gorgeous ring still made it on my list. 
  6. Personalized Bracelet by Frosted Willow on Etsy. My name's not the most common (my real name, not Minty...come on guys) so this is a nice alternative. Initial bracelets? YES.
  7. Womens Nike Victoria Sneakers. I really like Nike. We have a love hate relationship actually. Love Nike's stuff, but hate their prices. Geez, don't they know I'm broke?
So that's basically everything that I want for Christmas but won't get for Christmas. I'll probably get a card, a hug, and a million "Merry Christmas" greetings. But I'll keep praying to the money Gods until then. 

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Eve!