Monday, January 23, 2012

2 Years Later...

Cupcake
image: zigazou76 / flickr.com

Can you believe it has been two years since my first post on this blog?

TWO YEARS.

That is such a big amount when you say it but living through it is so much faster.

I have shared more with this blog than I have wth any of my friends, family, or even my therapist.

Its like an open diary for you all to read.

Sometimes I look back and think "I shouldnt have posted that" or "I cant believe I said that." But in the end I know that I can freely say anything I want to and none of my readers will judge.

I haven't gotten any comments on this blog, but I keep up with my stats and know there are silent readers out there. Maybe even some that are going through what I am going through.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me and thank you to those who read my posts.

I appreciate you more than words will allow me to express.

Let's see what the rest of the year brings!

No comments: