Friday, February 24, 2012

BYOC

Time for another week of Bring Your Own Crazy, as always, brought to us by the always amazing Just Me, Drazil & Sheniqua.

This week the questions are extra crazy, so of course you know your girl had to jump in and get on this!

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net/Michal Marcol
If you were going to scratch your ass in public, which cheek would you start with?

This question...oh goodness. I would scratch whichever cheek was farthest away from visibility. I don't need everybody all in my business...or in this case, my ass.

Rubbermaid HomeFree series closet system
Image: www.flickr.comrubbermaid
If you were a fashion designer, what's the first item of clothing you'd design for yourself and why.
I would probably design a pair of shoes for myself. Never in my entire life has a shoe fit me exactly the way I'd like nor does any shoe fit my wide, flat footed self perfectly. I also think designers are getting more and more cookie cutter and it's hard to find a cute, unique pair of shoes thats different from what everyone else is wearing.

Words Cloud 16/01- 22/02 2009
photo: flickr.com / grwitters
Turn to your family or anyone next to you and ask them to describe you in 5 words and listen to their answers.

There's no one around me and I'm not about to go all the way downstairs to ask my sister so I'll just list a few of the words people have used to describe me in the past:

Funny
Weird
Strong (my friend Eva told me this recently)
Smart
Pretty

I'm only answering three out of the four questions today so hasta la vista!