Saturday, August 11, 2012

Naughty Bucket List (NSFW)

I was watching episodes of the talk show Bethenny on Youtube and one episode really stuck to me. Bethenny went around her audience asking what was on everyone's "sex bucket list" so obviously I had to come here and create my own.

Now you all already know that I'm abstinent, but when the time comes, I have this list to look back on.

image: imagerymajestic/FreeDigitalPhotos.net 
Sex Outdoors. Specifically in broad daylight. That's as kinky as I'll go.

image: imagerymajestic/FreeDigitalPhotos.net 
Bath Tub/Shower Sex. This one is self explanatory, who doesn't fantasize about sex in the tub or shower? I'd love to have sex in the shower but a tub works too. I'm also not opposed to just taking a shower together.

image: farconville/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Wild Sex Positions. I'm not talking about "69." I'm talking The X Factor, The Scorpion, Seated Wheelbarrow, etc. Anything that looks freaky and hits the right spot all at the same time.

image: YaiSirichaii/FreeDigitalPhotos.net 
In Sexy Lingerie. So this one isn't wild or exciting but it is something that's pretty high on my list. I can just see it now...hubby comes home from work looking for me only to find me waiting on the bed wearing sexy lingerie and stilettos.

image: BJWOK/FreeDigitalPhotos.net 
Lesbian Sex. Another one that's pretty self explanatory but I'm curious like many girls my age and lesbian sex is definitely on my sex bucket list. Sounds amazing and fun, so why not?

image: Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net 
Sex Using Food. Pouring syrup on each other? Yes please. Licking whipped cream off each other? Yes please. Caramel? Yes please. Ice Cream? Yes please. Chocolate? Yes please. Did I miss anything? Nope.

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net / David Castillo Dominici
Spanked in Bed. Need I say more?

There's a whole lot more to be added to this list but I'll save that for another post. What's on your naughty bucket list?