Friday, December 28, 2012

10 Favorites of 2012

Show
From Criminal Minds to Grey's Anatomy and now American Horror Story has that special place in my heart. AHS is so unexpectedly good.

Online Store
Yesstyle.com. Now I've only made one order this year but it was a good one. Remember?

Image: Stuart Miles | FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Girl Crush
I've been crushing hard on Adriana Lima this year. That girl is all kinds of hot and I wish I could spend at least a day looking like her.

Quote
"Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams." -Author Unknown

Image from their channel
People
Judy and Benji of itsJudysLife on Youtube. They are an amazing couple that share their everyday lives with the world. They give me hope, this is what I want my life to be like someday.

Product
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Nutmeg. This covers all my dark marks and under eye circles perfectly!

Image: stockimages | FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Decision
Going natural. Meaning I am no longer relaxing my hair with harmful chemicals and I am now planning on growing out my hair with my natural texture. Best decision I have ever made.

Dessert
As far as my favorite dessert that I have made it's going to be my Oreo Cheesecake Bites...as I like to call them. Recipe here.

Image: Sicha Pongjivanich|FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Trend
Big statement, collar, necklaces. I just love it, nothing more to it.

Moment
My favorite moment of 2012 was when I reconnected with my half sister through Facebook, then though phone convos.