Friday, July 30, 2010

New Beginnings


In about two weeks, I'll be riding a bus to school. Not only is it the "first day of school" but it is also the first day of being a freshman. Yes! I will be in highschool. It's a little scary, but at the same time...it's very exciting! Where I live there's a high school and a freshman center. Obviously I'll be going to the freshman campus.
Yesterday was my freshman registration. I felt so confident in my shoulder-length hair extensions and cute dress. I got to catch up with my friends and see my new school. I'm really happy because I have alot of friends in my classes. I don't know how you felt about going into your freshman year...but Im more excited than I am nervous. I have new hair, makeup, clothes, and most importantly I have new confidence.

To everyone who is going into a new school year...whether it's high school, elementary school, middle school, or college; it's not always easy, but in the end it always pays off. Because after my freshman year in highschool, I'll only have three years until I go to college and work on fulfilling my dream.