Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Repeat


So yesterday I had practice again. My second track practice this summer. I've been working out and eating better so that I'd have the energy to do my best during practice. I think it worked a little...except that I did feel horrible afterwards. What happened last week happened again yesterday. Except this time I didn't feel dizzy, I just felt hot, sick, tired, out of breath, and thirsty. So I got some water, went to the bathroom, laid down on the floor (in the handicapped stall), and relaxed. I felt like I had to "go" so I "went" and after wards left the bathroom. I then sat down in a cool, shaded area and waited to be picked up and go home. It was bad, but better than last week. It only lasted about 30 minutes as opposed to an hour and a half. I think I'll keep doing what I've been doing and I should be good.

I'll be going to Wisconsin in 7 days. Im SO nervous.