Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Derek"

Remember that guy that Ive been crushing on? Well, I decided to finally go ahead and tell you about him:
His name is Marlon, he's athletic (plays Basketball, Football, and runs Track for our school and the summer track program.), nice, funny, hot, and well...he even dresses really good. He has the most gorgeous smile you will ever see. Every time he flashes that smile, a little part inside of me melts. And his body.Don't even get me started. In one word...sexy!
But Lately, he's been giving me a lot of mixed signals. I guess he hasn't really, but since I have liked him for 2 years now, to me he has. So every time he says anything to me, or smiles at me or waves to me...I freak out! I'll get my best friend and Ill tell her all about it.
He doesnt like me. If he did he would have asked me out when he figured out I liked him last year. It sucks really.
Then,last week on Thursday, he made out with my best friend. She didn't even tell me. She tried to keep it a secret but everyone was talking about it. Of course I figured out. So yesterday I confronted her and told her that I was pissed. One, she didn't even bother to tell me, and two, she made out with Marlon. After a long fight about it all, she apologized and we made up.
Now, I know it's stupid to get mad about it, but you have NO IDEA how much I like him.I know it isn't meant to be, but it's just so hard to accept it.

I'll probably update a lot about him, so from now on we'll call him "Derek". (Hence the post title) Because in case, for some weird reason, he ever comes across this site, I don't want his name to catch his attention. I wouldn't want him reading all of this.
*I'll go back and tag all the other posts that mention Derek.*