Friday, May 14, 2010

Finally, a conversation.


I told myself that I wouldn't post more than two or three times in a week. But I HAD to post today!

It's about Derek.(remember our talk about the nickname).
Today, at school, we talked. About me liking him, and him making out with my best friend.
He said that he didn't like her and that he wouldn't go out with her. Then I told him that I felt bad for her because she thinks he is in love with her. I told him that he should tell her, because she cant just go around thinking that.
Then the conversation turned to me, and how i liked him. Apparently I was "obsessed" with him. According to Derek one day I am going to have a boyfriend and become so obsessed with him that I wont stop calling him, and texting him and he will end up breaking up with me. Really? Because I rarely talk to Derek.Maybe that's why he never wanted me, he thought I was obsessed with him? I mean, my best friend that he made out with isn't even prettier than me, plus she's not what I'd call "skinny", haha. So that has to be the only reason why he would kiss her and not me. Right?
For the most part, I really enjoyed having a conversation with him. Thats all Ive ever wanted. No matter how pathetic it sounds.

Anyway
, we will have to get back to this, this post is getting to be too long. Bye girls!