Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My life, right now.

photo credit
Update:  I deleted my account on the dating site. It's only a waste of time.

I made an account on an online dating site for teens. Yes, someone could be posing as a teen, I know. But I'm taking my chances.
I didn't include my real name, or any personal information. I don't even have current pictures of myself. The pictures I put up are the pictures from when I had extensions. I look way different with them off.

Anyway, I'm really excited about it! I've been checking it constantly and I'm already getting friend requests from guys. I've had 6 matches in this week alone!
I have a whole profile devoted to getting to know me better. Part of which you can list your dream guy.

My dream guy?
 A nice, funny, smart, trustworthy, loyal, outgoing guy. Who has an amazing body and even better tan. Cute smile, baseball player's butt, scruffy beard and toned arms. Wealthy, drives a Lamborghini, spoils me, and takes me out to fancy restaurants. 5'11, sexy accent, athletic, and of course great in bed.
Obviously I'm never going to find my dream guy. But if I ever do, I'll let you know!
On a more disturbing note, my best friend, Eva, has been very sexual with her boyfriend lately. Just last weekend, she almost had sex with her boyfriend. Sure they have been together for six months, but they are only freshmen in high school! Apparently, they were naked and he was almost inside her when her parents were coming down the stairs. Luckily, they never got to go all the way.
As you all should know by now, I am 100% abstinent and always will be. So I strongly disapprove with the idea. Even more because neither of them are using any form of protection. The pull out method is not safe. I'm going to talk to her, but I know I cant force my beliefs on anyone. Wish me luck...