Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shopping Spree at Ulta

My best friend, Eva, and I went to Ulta yesterday and we went crazy! For Halloween, we are both being Barbies, so we got matching makeup for that, then we just bought whatever we wanted.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Jumpin' Jade


First I got nail polish. This color is so vibrant and pretty! I couldn't help but apply it to my nails the same day I bought it.



Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I haven't used this yet, but I've heard so many good reviews on this primer. I can't wait to test it out!


Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Riviera Blue
Next, I purchased this Revlon eyeshadow. My skin tone is very deep and I've always heard that colors like blue look great on my complexion. I have not tried this yet, but it's so pretty just looking at it.


Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow in Khaki Craze

NYX Eye Shadow in Golden Amber
This color is ridiculously pretty! It's a dark, golden color and it's shimmery all over. Perfect for the Fall season!


NYX Eye Shadow in Smokie Mountain
This NYX eyeshadow looks a lot like the eyeshadow above, but this is green toned.



NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Satin Blue
This color is so pretty on my waterline. It makes the whites of my eyes ten times brighter.


NYX Trio Eye Shadow in Cherry/Cool Blue/Hot Pink
 
This eyeshadow trio is the perfect set for the Barbie costume Eva and I plan to wear together! The colors are crazy pigmented and perfectly bright.


 CoverGirl Blush in Plumberry Glow

I am in love with this blush. It's so pigmented and shows up beautifully on my skin! I can't wait to use this for my Barbie costume makeup.



NYX Lashes in Guilty Pleasure
These false lashes are so fun! I love the glitter on them, these will also be great for the Barbie makeup.


So, that's all for my shopping spree at Ulta. I also checked out wigs for my Barbie Costume and found this one for $16.99 at Spirit Halloween! It's gorgeous. I'm going back to get it tomorrow.




photo credits-