Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Another Day


By now I have completely failed on the whole "let's not crush on Sean" thing. Yes, I fall too easy and this is no exception.

I mean, I've been attracted to him for a while (or you could just say I think he's H.O.T!), but I haven't actually had a real crush on him until now.

Yesterday I had another track meet to go to and it was awful. The only good parts were the ones where I got to talk to Sean. Just like last time, we joked around, laughed, and just had fun. We didn't talk for long since he had to go run his next event.

At the end of the track meet I called my brother to pick me up and it took him about an hour and a half to finally pick me up! I was just sitting out there in the cold, all alone, embarrassed and humiliated. Sean came up to me and asked me for a ride and would not leave until he knew I was going to get home safely. It was so sweet. He is such a nice guy, it's unreal.
After I made it very clear that I'd be fine and that my brother was on his way, he left. But it made me feel better to know that he was willing to take me home.

And to be honest, I should have taken his offer. I was there for another 30 minutes and I would love to ride in a car alone with Sean for 10 or 15 minutes. It could have been amazing.

I don't want to be in a relationship with him but at the same time I do--I really don't know what I want. All I know is that eventually I want what's in that picture above. With Sean or just anyone. But hopefully it's with Sean. (;

No comments: