Tuesday, July 05, 2011

30 Days Challenge- Day 27

Wow, I'm so behind with this challenge. Better late than never right?

Three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
momcaboodle.com

Well, one, I won an online contest! It was a contest where I had create an original design and submit it to the judges. You have no idea how surprised I was when I heard that I won.

Two, I saw this picture...

theybf.com
 Anyone else find a little body hair on a guy extremely sexy?


Third thing? Well, it's hard to top a shirtless Shemar Moore but I'd have to say its the fact that I've been speaking to my friends more regularly. I've gone a whole month without talking or seeing my best friends Eva and Sabrina so it's good to get in touch with them again.

P.S. Quote Friday will be back this week. I've been slacking on that too. Sorry!

No comments: