Friday, June 24, 2011

Love...At First Sight


I've spent this entire Summer thinking about Sean. Wishing I could see him again, wishing he was mine. Just wishing I could go back and make things between us happen.

So far one month of Summer Break is up and not one week has passed when I haven't thought to myself "I want him to be mine."

It's pathetic, yes. It's sad, I know.

The chances of anything ever happening between us is so slim. Maybe he's just not interested anymore.

Is it so wrong that I want to be with him? I've never felt like this. Ever.

If only...

He is seriously my dream guy (minus a few things of course). I've said it before, but I'll gladly say it again. He's sweet, funny, nice and outgoing. He's incredibly attractive with an amazing smile and outstanding body. He makes me feel confident and pretty. Probably 85% of the times we've seen each other have been times when I'm sweaty or makeup free and he treats me the same and I feel the same.

It seems so simple with him. He knows how to treat a girl. He's honest and he's so respectful. The only type of guy I'd ever want to be with. I'm just so sure that he doesn't feel the same way that it kills me.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, I'm only 15 after all, but...maybe it really was love at first sight with Sean. I don't believe in it but how else can I explain this?

I mean, did that bus ride conversation end there? Is that as far as it's going to go?

Because it's a shame if it is.