Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Breakdown

So, practice,yesterday, was a DISASTER. Not only was it awkward and everyone was staring at me...but I started running my workout. Which was eight 150's. I ran three of them and started to feel dizzy. Then I couldn't breathe, my stomach starting twisting up, my legs were so weak I couldn't walk, I felt light headed and tired and I couldn't even talk right. I tried to talk but all that came out was a few words that were kind of mumbled. No one could really understand me. I was a little embarrassed... but mostly in pain. I sat on the floor for like, an hour and a half, in pain, and trying to relax. I don't know what happened, maybe I just was in bad shape or I hadn't eaten enough (there's not much to eat at home). I have no idea. All I know is that I want to be done with track. I don't want something like that to happen again. I'll go to ONE more practice, and if that works out, I'll stick with track. I'll keep you updated. Wish me luck!

P.S. Sorry for the lack of pictures on my recent posts. I don't think any would match.