Thursday, June 03, 2010

If only...


...I had a boyfriend, to make me happy.
...my uncle were still alive, to make my life happy.
...we were wealthy, I'd be more happy.
...my grandma weren't sick, my mom would be happy.
...those looks guys used to give me would return, to make me feel happy.
...I had true friends, to keep me happy.
...life were easy, everyone would be happy.
...I were perfect, I'd always be happy.
I can't always be happy because I can't control how everything works out.But I can control how I handle each situation. Ive decided to be more happy about what I do have, not what I don't.

I wrote this because last night, I sat on my couch, and cried. About everything that wasn't perfect in life. Then I realized, it will get better. Maybe next year, maybe five years from now.
Everyone has problems, it's how you deal with it that matters. But I believe that God has a plan for everyone, he's just working on the glitches of mine.
No matter how long it takes, when God turns me to the right direction, I will trust him.

"God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have."
-Anonymous