Friday, June 04, 2010

My hair journey - Part three


I have quit with the Dr.Miracles oil.
It smells so bad, I had to stop using it.
BUT, I will recommend it, it does work and it works fast.
It's just not for me.

Anyway, my new plan consists of:
-deep conditioning once a week.
-no flat ironing more than 3 times a month (Ive been doing good so far.)
-brushing my hair from ends to root.
-using a repairing conditioner, and a moisturing shampoo.
-cutting split ends, no matter how short it gets.

Here's what I'll be using from now on:
-Pantene Pro V Relaxed and Natural Shampoo
-Pantene Pro V Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Conditioner
-Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner (sorry, I left this out)
If I straighten my hair:
-TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
-Instyler Iron

So far this plan has been doing pretty good, Ive been sticking to it for about a month now.

Ill keep up with these updates, I promise.