Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Success

www.8664myvacation.com
I have some pretty exciting news. Exciting for me at least! Today we had Sectionals for track and if you finished in the top six you get to go to State. And guess who made it to State? Yes, that would be me.

Our 4x400 meter relay team qualified for State! We finished second in our race but had a really good time. I'm really excited because my favorite runner, Sean, is going also! State is going to be held in an area right on the beach so we will of course be going down there for an hour or so, just for fun.

I have been waiting for this day to see Sean in all his hot shirtless glory! You don't even know. Don't worry, after State I will be writing a nice, long, detailed post all about what happened.

What makes me upset is that after this week and after state I don't get to see him until next year. I'm a freshman and he's a junior so most likely I won't see him around school. Track is really the best way for me to see him.

All I can do is make the best of this last week and just have fun. Yeah, that sounds about right. I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments: