Monday, June 13, 2011

The ABC's of Minty

Just a fun post I've been seeing go around...

A. Age:
15

B. Bed Size:
Queen


C. Chore you hate:
Every chore! It's way too hard to just pick one.

D. Day:
Friday for sure. I love knowing that it's the end of the week, no more school for a few days and I can stay up late and not worry about waking up at 6 AM.


E. Essential start to your day:
Take a shower, get dressed, and drink a cup of OJ for breakfast. Same thing everyday.


F. Favorite Color:
I love green!

theveteransbenefit.org
G. Gold or Silver:
Gold, it's just gorgeous!

H. Height: 
Around 5"3. Something like that.


I. Instruments:
Never played an instrument in my life. Actually...one, that was the recorder. It hardly counts, but I was pretty good at it if I must say so myself.

gev.com
J. Job title:
Student. Or at least it should be a job, it's not very easy.

K. Kids: 
Uh...I'm 15, so I think zero is a good number.


L: Live:
I live in the United States of America. Freedom feels great.


M: Mom's name:
...

O: Overnight hospital stays:
None, and hopefully I'll never have to stay overnight at a hospital.

P: Pet peeve:
If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know I hate, I mean really hate when people walk into a room and do not close the door. It was closed when you came in, right? Right. So close it on your way out!


www.love-quotes-and-quotations.com
Q: Quote from a movie: 
"You jump, I jump, remember?" LOVE Titanic. It's the most romantic, beautiful and sad movie I have ever seen in my life.

R: Right or left handed:
Right

S: Siblings:
1 half sister (same father, different mothers), 1 sister and 1 brother.

T: Time you wake up:
6 AM on the weekdays, around 8 AM on the weekends. I'm a morning person. Unless I sleep really, really late (like 3 AM) I always wake up before 9 AM in the morning.


U: Underwear: 
Yes and no. I love going commando, but I also like wearing underwear. Especially if it's cute!


i.bnet.com
V: Vegetables you dislike:
To be honest, I'm a veggie person. I like pretty much all vegetables but never will I enjoy a mushroom. The texture is too much on it's own, don't even get me started on the taste...

W: What makes you run late:
I'm usually always on time if it's up to me when I leave. But usually if I'm late, it is someone else's fault. I"m never late to ride the bus but when my mom has to drive me, we're almost always late.


X: X-ray's you've had:
I'm not sure if I've ever had an x-ray. Maybe when I was little and I just can't remember.

Y: Yummy food you make: 
I don't like to brag, but I do make the best breakfast bowls. I'm not the best when it comes to cooking, but I'm telling you, my breakfast bowls are no joke! I add all types of sliced, fresh fruit, topped with syrup and then whip cream on top all in a bread bowl. The bread by the way is glazed with sugar and cinnamon. It's the best thing you could have for breakfast.

ourfutureenvironment.org
Z: Zoo: 
I can see whoever created this had limited options for words that began with Z. But yes, I have been to the zoo. I'm in love with the pretty flamingos!