Friday, June 17, 2011

Lying and Flooding

Who would have thought those two things would be in one post?

Let's start with the lying. Just two days ago, on Wednesday, Eva called me to go hang out. Of course it was short notice and I had no time to get ready. Not to mention I had no ride and no money. So we didn't go to the mall like she wanted.

But later she wanted me to come over to her house. I didn't really want to because I didn't want to miss So You think You Can Dance which officially started that day. I lied to her instead and told her that my mom was coming to pick us up so we could go take graduation pictures for my sister and brother.

She believed me and we sat and talked for a while on the phone. I later hung up claiming I had to go get ready for the pictures. Another lie.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that I lied or the fact that I didn't feel bad about it?

I'm guessing Karma had it coming for me when it stormed last night. There was so much hail and an incredible wind coming through. My back yard also flooded. I was horrified and so scared for my life. The storm wasn't even that bad, but the thought of a flood was so bad. Thankfully it didn't come up too high and the storm passed within two hours.

Here's a picture of what it looked like:



But I have a feeling that this was some kind of message by the dear Karma.

Thank you, I get your point now.

Lying is bad.