Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 Days and Counting...


I really thought I would hate high school.

I thought I would be lost at the school and not be able to find any of my classes  but that's not the case. I mean, some classes have been harder to find than others but knowing the room number really helps.

I'm actually having a lot of fun here. I was already in high school but it didn't really feel like it. Being at a freshman campus was not fun at all. Now I'm at "the big school" with the seniors and juniors and it's so exciting!

I feel like I'm growing up and maturing.

I've made a pact with myself this year that I was going to crawl out of my shell, be more confident and be more outgoing than last year, especially since last year I wasn't feeling very confident due to the dreadful Wisconsin trip.

So far, so good. I'm showing personality, I'm being more outgoing and I'm trying to have a little more fun while I can.

I really hope this year will be great!

P.S. Guess who I saw in the halls? Yup, I passed Sean several times in the hallway or going up the stairs. I even saw him in the courtyard just talking to his friends. He did not say one word to me, he didn't even look at me. But I know that he knew I was there. We were pretty close to each other since the halls were so full. It hurt my feelings to be honest, I guess I should have saw it coming. It's not like we're best friends or something.