Friday, August 19, 2011

BYOC

www.motto.com.au

How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?

I don't wear too much makeup. At least in my opinion. No one can really say you're wearing "too much makeup." Every body has a different preference. As for brands, I just buy what I see.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunsurfr/
Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.  

Your oldest paternal aunt.

It really sucks that I'm going to have to skip this question because I hardly know my oldest paternal aunt. It really is a shame.





Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.

I was in the first grade and I had a crush on a boy named Timothy. I guess he liked me too because every day during recess/free time we would go behind a bookshelf and makeout the whole time. I don't remember much but I do remember how amazing it was! That's the only thing I remember too...he was a pretty damn good kisser for his age.

scrapetv.com
If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?

I would choose any charity that would help get care to children and teens that have come out of abusive homes and relationships and have no place to stay, no food to eat and no money to take care of themselves. I'm not familiar with names but any organization that can do that can have my money.


http://gegojr.deviantart.com/
Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Blog life has been great! Although I'm not blogging every day, I really am enjoying posting regularly. Especially now that school has started.

Real life, very tiring. I am exhausted after running around that big school trying to get to class on time! It's a workout in itself. I've been seeing Sean a lot around the halls and its insanely awkward. Probably not for him, but definitely for me. It's just weird. If he knew how much I've been thinking about him over the summer, he'd be feeling awkward too. I'm trying to forget about him and hoping we can be friends once track starts but for now I want to avoid him as much as possible.