Friday, August 05, 2011

BYOC

Another Friday, another day to Bring Your Own Crazy!

I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.

Your paternal grandmother.

My grandmother is nice, caring, sweet, handicapped, and loving.

What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?

For my fingernails, any shade of blue! Dark navy or a bright aqua, I'm telling you, it's all too pretty. To be specific, I really love Ulta Bam-Blue Zled.

As for my toenails, I love painting them most shades of purple. I think it's a flattering color on dark skin tones like mine. At the moment, I'm loving Wet N Wild Bite The Bullet.

Image: photostock/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Do you get along with your parents well?
I do, but we aren't close. As you know, my dad practically left us when I was young and my mom has anger issues so I never tell her anything. I've mentioned it before, but I do not trust her and never want to open up to her ever in my lifetime.

Rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.
Green, blue, purple, yellow, orange, red. I don't like the color red at...all.

Image: Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
Real life, perfect. One of the best weeks of the summer. I've spent more time with my friends and I'm getting to relax and just enjoy life again.

Blog life, not so good. I've been trying to blog more regularly but it's time consuming and sometimes I have nothing to blog about. School starts soon so I'll be blogging about Sophomore year 24/7!