Friday, March 04, 2011

30 Days Challenge- Day 22

15 facts about you.

I really don't know anything that you all don't already know, but I'll try.

  1. I do not like open doors or windows. It bothers me and I cannot sleep until I know for a fact all doors and windows that are around me are closed.
  2. I hate sitting in the passengers seat in cars. The front is just such an easy way to fly out the window and get killed. 
  3. I get very specific about my food. It has to be cooked a certain way for a certain amount of time and it has to come out with the perfect texture. Otherwise I cannot enjoy it.
  4. I love to go "commando". Feels great.
  5. I have the messiest bed you will ever see. It's so messy I can't even sleep on it.
  6. I'm very religious, but I just do not like going to church every single week. Weird but true.
  7. I fall for the guys that are the complete opposite of me.
  8. I have a crush on someone but I don't want to.
  9. I get upset when I fall behind. I hate making up school work or having to watch my favorite shows on Hulu.
  10. I'm black and proud!
  11. I'm what people call an "oreo" because apparently I do not "act black". Whatever the hell that means.
  12. I only cuss when I type or in my head. I don't cuss out loud. Not because I think it's wrong, I just don't do it.
  13. I would rather die a virgin than a slut.
  14. I think natural is always the way to go. No matter what.
  15. There is not one thing I like about Ke$ha.
So, there you go!
Hopefully you learned 15 things about me that you didn't know before.

And also, I apologize for slacking on the 30 Days Challenge. I'm trying to catch up now.