Saturday, March 12, 2011

...Money?

I am seriously the worst blogger ever. I have not posted in almost a week and I completely suck at the 30 days challenge. I promise I'll get back to normal soon.

www.boston.com
Anyway, I've started getting an allowance. If you can even call it that. I have to do "chores" (clean dishes, clean house, take care of my dog Pepsi) and after two weeks of work, I get $10. In one month, I can make $20...


I feel like, what's the point of all this hard work if all I get is $10. Maybe if it was $10 every week then I'd be happy. But every two weeks feels like nothing.

I don't want to be ungrateful either. Many people don't even get an allowance and many people can't even get a job.
But either way, I'm still upset.

After track practice and after track meets, the last thing I want to do is come home and do the dishes or come home and vacuum the floors. And for "overtime" I get $5 more. Wow, what a great surprise!

Ugh...