Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Day In The Life of Minty

flickr.com
I really don't have anything to post about, but I miss posting. Now that I have a little time I think I'll walk you through my day.

Today was boring ole' "picture day" at school. At my school, they never tell us anything. We could be having yearbook pictures made and they literally tell us two class periods before we take our pictures.
So if you needed to get a hair cut, or get your hair done, or possibly do your makeup--forget it!

After pictures, we had to go to P.E. Now, I'm not sure if I've mentioned my PE teacher or not, but she's insane. She treats us as if we are in some boot camp. She'll walk in and be like "get in your lines, 15 pushups, 15 jumping jacks, 40 sit ups, and a five minute run!!"

Like, what the h#ll do you think you're doing here? If I was training for some sort of marathon, sure, I'll do it. But this is PE. Stop taking your job so d@mn serious.

And I honestly don't know why I refuse to type out the cuss words. It just doesn't seem right or something...anyway, after PE was lunch. Like normal I sit with my friends including Sabrina and Eva. Nothing different today.

I was supposed to go to a track meet today, but since I'm injured I decided I'll skip the JV meet and hopefully go to the Varsity meet Friday-Saturday.

Hmm...what else? I had math as my last period. My math teacher is a whole different story which I'll make a separate post about later.
He's got a really nice ass. So that's the highlight of that class period. Anytime he turns around to write on the board. My eyes shift down. Can't help it if he has a baseball player's butt.

So in all, it was a pretty normal day. Nothing special happened, nothing exciting.

Oh wait, did I tell you my friend Eva broke up with Jackass? I'll explain later.

No comments: