Friday, March 04, 2011

Thoughts #8- High School


Warning: This is a rant.

I went into high school thinking it would be all fun and games and that making friends would be easy and getting good grades would be easier.

I never had trouble with grades until this year. Lately I've been failing quizzes, making B's and C's on tests, and barely putting in effort for my projects. I have to force myself to get off the couch and start my homework.

I've been procrastinating like crazy and I've never been so lazy in my entire life!

I've also been getting in some drama with some girl. It's really not even worth mentioning.

On top of all that, I have practice every single day. It wouldn't be such a problem if track weren't so painful.

I've had calf cramps, shin splints, ankles pains, and knee pains. It's so difficult to run with and I'm icing my shins as I type.

Tomorrow I have another long day. I'll have to wake up early (possibly 6:00 AM) for a track meet and stay until about 6:00 pm or later!

After that I have tests to study for, projects to focus on and homework to finish.

All in a weekend that is far too short.

Why didn't anyone warn me that high school would be so hard?

No comments: