Saturday, December 04, 2010

My Perfect Dream Guy

amprofile.blogspot.com

Someone who's nice, funny, smart and open-minded. A romantic, trustworthy, loyal, outgoing guy. Who has an amazing body and even better tan. Cute smile, baseball player's butt, scruffy beard and toned arms. Wealthy, drives a Lamborghini, spoils me, and takes me out to fancy restaurants. 6'1, sexy accent, athletic, dark hair, and of course is amazing in bed.

credit: images.starpulse.com

I want a guy who can make me feel better and make me feel beautiful. Someone who doesn't get scared when I have my hair in a bun and no makeup on.
Someone who understands me and doesn't want to change me. Someone who can be hilarious in a funny situation, but then completely mature in a serious one. Someone who doesn't mind that I have to have the door closed and the blinds closed tight when I sleep. A guy who likes my short hair and doesn't want me to change it. Someone who isn't afraid to brag about me to his friends. Someone who remembers my birthday, our anniversaries, our first kiss, our first date. A guy who isn't afraid of commitment and remains faithful to me. Someone that I will never lose and will someday marry. Someone I can be happy with for the rest of my life.

I can't wait for the day that I meet this guy.

No comments: