Friday, October 14, 2011

BYOC

It's been a while since I've done one of these and they're fun, so let's go. As always, these questions are brought to us by It's Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua


illusion.scene360.com
What's your most favorite noise and your least favorite noise?
My most favorite would be rain. I mean, what else is there? Least favorite is probably the sound of smacking gum. Really? Calm yo mouth down and stop smacking the damn gum!






If you were a character in the movie Grease--who would you be?
The original question says Grease but I'm more familiar with the movie Titanic so I decided to change it. Obviously I would be Rose. It's so romantic to have a guy fall in love with you so much that he would even risk his life for you. It doesn't get cuter than that.

411forfathers.com
What was the name of your best friend in elementary school? Are you still friends?
Well, my first best friend in elementary school was Asia. She was a drama queen and practically treated me like her child so after about three years of being best friends we naturally grew apart and later she moved away. Around the same time that I first met Asia, I also became best friends with Eva. We are still the best of friends now, I can and will always be able to talk to her about anything. 


Who is your current celebrity crush?
Oh Lord, don't get me started. You know how much I love to gush about my crushes. Right now, I'm drooling over Hugh Jackman. I have a thing for the older celebrities (Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Shemar Moore, Anderson Cooper, Robert Downey Jr.--keep in mind that I'm 16) and Hugh is no exception!

First of all...he's Australian, second...the accent, third....his face and smile are gorgeous and fourth...have you seen that body?

I think I've made my point.


No comments: