Friday, October 21, 2011

BYOC

It's Just Me, Drazil & Sheniqua didn't post a "Bring Your Own Crazy" post today so I'm choosing to do an old one that I missed out on weeks ago.

http://www.e4.com
If you were a character on Friends, who would you be and why?
I would be Monica. We have a few things in common, like the fact that we never give up without a fight--and a good one, the fact that we like things in an organized and almost perfect manner. Also she is strong and independent and I love that about her.


cmr-transcription.com
If you weren't in your current career what other career do you think you would have done?
Well, since I'm 16, I don't have a career right now. However, I do want to be a social worker once I get out of college. I would love to have a job where I can help people's lives and save the from the life they don't want to live in.

www.rnbjunk.com
What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 6?
A singer! For the longest time I wanted to be a singer. I took singing lessons for years and competed in many singing competitions up until I moved from my childhood home to where I live now. I really loved to sing and I thought I was amazing at it! I enjoyed it a lot. Soon, I got tired of that and wanted to be a ballet dancer, and then an actress, and then a fashion designer. Now, I would never want to be a professional singer, but at the time it was fun to have that dream.



Do you think everyone only has one soulmate or true love? Or are there multiple people for everyone?
I believe that there is more than one person for everyone. You could fall in love with someone and if the relationship ends you can always find love with someone else. I don't believe there are rules for love and that everyone only has one soulmate.