Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Conclusion

http://weheartit.com
Remember Tuesday when I posted about Sabrina and how angry I was at her? Well once again, like the cycle has done before, everything is back to normal.

I didn't get a chance to talk to her about it and tell her how angry I was. I forgot to. Once I remembered it was too late. I mean, I guess it wasn't but who randomly gets angry with their friends after they have been having a good conversation for minutes? Not this girl.

I did, however, mentally tell myself that I wasn't going to refer to her as my best friend until I truly felt that she was. For now, friend will do.

I think by constantly telling myself we were best friends I was just hoping that one day it would actually feel like we were. But it doesn't it feels like we are two people who know a lot about each other but are not very close.

That's not a best friend in my book.

To me, a best friend is Eva. Someone, regardless of how many times I get angry with her, who is respectful of my feelings and actually acknowledges them rather than feeling that she is right all of the time. Someone who not only cares for me but cares for our friendship. Someone I can completely trust, with anything, no matter what. Someone I love, for no reason except that she is that amazing. Someone who I couldn't live without.

It's a shame that not all of those things describe Sabrina.

Until she gives me a reason to think otherwise, Sabrina is just a friend to me.