Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Cycle Continues

cphotography.files.wordpress.com
I was actually typing up a paper for school but I'm so angry thinking about it that I have to blog.

AGAIN, today, Sabrina left me all alone at lunch. I sat with a girl that I'm "sorta friends" with but it's really awkward and she's insanely shy at lunch so I was basically alone.

Sabrina (to make it more clear, I'll just refer to her as The Bitch) saved me a seat, along with a seat for the awkward friend I just mentioned, but by the time I got there everyone had taken the seats. No big deal, lunch is crowded, I completely understand.

But then I notice that as my awkward friend and I are going to find another place to sit together, because that is what friends are supposed to do, I notice The Bitch stays seated. Not a care in the world.

Forget that your "best friend" of three years is about to sit, in embarrassment, alone, with some girl she barely knows while you laugh your fat ass off with some guys on the crowded side of the table.

I really don't understand her! In a heartbeat I would pick up my shit and find somewhere the BOTH of us can sit together but instead she just lets me go and doesn't come with me.

I do not understand her constant need to be the center of attention or her need to always be surrounded by people. Why the hell does she care so much about what other people think?

I don't feel like I can be friends with someone who doesn't treat me the same way I would treat her. Sometimes I just want to punch her in the face. SO annoying!

This is supposed to be my best friend.

Why is it such a big deal? Because you don't abandon your best friend like that. You don't make her feel like an outcast, you don't let her sit alone at school, you don't embarrass her like that. You don't make her hate lunch because she knows damn well she will, once again, be left out. You don't do that. It's complete bullshit.

That bitch is not getting away with it this time. I will not sit around and feel sorry for myself. I am going to be saying something about it tomorrow. And how much you want to bet that she's going to make it about her and bring in some kind of attitude?

I'll let you know what happens.