Sunday, October 02, 2011

It's Been Too Long


It's been way too long since my last post.

My computer has been down for about a month so please forgive me for not posting.

I'll do a super quick update since it's pretty late right now.

I'm going to my first day of conditioning tomorrow. I've been trying to go for weeks now but I'm just now getting to it. I'm nervous for some reason, I haven't been active since this past May!

Sabrina and I are talking and doing okay but our friendship is still weird. I don't know why she acts the way she does towards me. It's like she doesn't want to talk to me or she's annoyed of me. But when it's just her and me she is totally normal...? It bothers the hell out of me.

What do I do? Talk to her about it? Then she will feel like she has to be all "buddy-buddy" with me since I brought it up.

Anyway, I'm about to go to bed. I'll talk more about this in my next post.