Monday, October 31, 2011

Introducing...My 30 Day Blog Challenge

I know I really failed my last 30 Day Challenge but I think it's because I don't really like any of the questions/challenges.

So, I created an all new challenge for myself! This way I'll actually want to post everyday.

It's going to be simple, easy, and best of all, fun.

  1. A controversial topic and which side you are on.
  2. Your favorite and least favorite celebrity.
  3. Your biggest fear.
  4. A weird habit.
  5. Something no one would guess about you.
  6. Top five favorite movies.
  7. A phrase or saying you don't like.
  8. Your best and worst high school memory.
  9. What's number one on your bucket list?
  10. Describe your perfect life.
  11. Christmas or Thanksgiving?
  12. Another weird habit.
  13. Three pet peeves.
  14. Worst thing you've ever eaten.
  15. Your best and worst boyfriend or girlfriend.
  16. Something you recently did that you are very proud of.
  17. Best thing you have ever done for someone.
  18. Something you're craving.
  19. Something you recently did that you are not very proud of.
  20. Favorite candy, food, drink and restaurant.
  21. Dog or cat?
  22. Something big going on in your life right now.
  23. Five things you've been obsessed with lately.
  24. A secret not even your best friends know.
  25. Three more pet peeves.
  26. A picture.
  27. Do you believe in supernatural things?
  28. Something you're worrying about.
  29. Five goals in your life.
  30. Pick a different celebrity that you would: kiss, have sex with, marry, and date
Are you ready? First post starts Tuesday.