Saturday, November 06, 2010

Minty's Christmas Wishlist- Item #1

Christmas is coming up, so why not show you what's on my wishlist?
My Christmas presents will be limited this year. My parents are getting my sister a car and has promised to buy me gifts with their income tax money. Which is way in February. But I don't mind. Now, lets get onto my dream gift...



Inside view
This $135.00 Guess Phantom Large Tote Bag is drop-dead-gorgeous. I came across this bag while watching a Youtube video. I saw an ad for it and immediately my jaw dropped to the keyboard. I love the fierceness of this bag! The dark metal hardware has me trembling.This can store anything and everything I need.
The first thing I want to do when I get it is bring it to school and show off. People will be following me all day.



photo credit: www.shop.guess.com

No comments: