Thursday, November 11, 2010

Minty's Christmas Wishlist- Item #2




I'm always on the hunt for a great bargain. This Nikon Coolpix L22 Red 12MP Digital Camera is perfect! I've been in need of a camera for as long as I could remember.

I did some research checking Olympus, Kodak and even Sony cameras but this is what I liked the most. I've heard excellent reviews saying that this camera "takes clear and vibrant pictures", "has all the basic features anyone could want." and someone even said that the camera "could not be simpler." This Nikon Coolpix camera is only $89.99 and has face detection, 16 Scene Modes, on camera editing, up to 4x zoom, high resolution LCD screen and more. One of my favorite things aout this camera is that is has something called "Best Shot Selector" where it automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the best quality image.

I'm so excited to get this, I have never owned a digital camera so this will be new for me.
I would finally be able to take profile pictures for Twitter and Facebook without having to ask my friends to borrow their cameras. 
As soon as I get this camera, I will be making kind of a fun post for you all. It might be a video, who knows...? (:


photo credit: Walmart.com

No comments: