Friday, December 17, 2010

I Couldn't Live Without My Best Friends

"Fresh Squeezed"

"Make Mine Lime"

"Too Rich for You"

"Nicole...Spotted"

"Virtuous Violet"

"Party in the Penthouse"
I love my bestfriend Sabrina. She bought me all these lovely nail polishes for Christmas. I have a huge obsession with nail polish! At $7.99 each, I am very thankful for this amazing gift. I now have 48 nail polishes in my collection.
 


I call him Oxie. This is the green "Ox" Uglydoll. Oxie is absolutely adorable. I have been obsessed with him ever since I got him about 9 hours ago. He's so soft and cuddly. Thank you Eva, so much. I have just found my new love.

I'm so glad to have friends like these. Friends who will go out and spend money on me to make sure I have something to make me happy. I'm so thankful to have Eva and Sabrina in my life. I love them both so much and my life wouldn't be the same without them. Of course I bought them presents too. But I don't think it meant the same to them. This may be the only good thing I get for Christmas. Money is too tight this year.

You should be thankful for your friends. It's hard to find good ones.
Thank God I have two always by my side.

No comments: