Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why My Bestfriend's Parents Wouldnt Allow Me to See Her

deviantart.net
I'm just now realizing that I never made a post about why Eva's parent forbade me from seeing her. (To read my post from when I first learned that I wasn't to see Eva, click here, then come back and read this)
Well, she finally told me why.

Apparently I'm not "appreciative" of what they "do for me."
That whenever we got out I expect them to buy me things and pay for my movie tickets or drive me anywhere Eva and I go. And then after all that I'm not grateful enough.

I really don't even know what to say about that.
When Eva told me all this, all I said was that I had been friends with her for more than five years, I didn't think I had to still say "Thank you Ma'am", or "I appreciate it Sir".

To be honest, I don't care what they think is going on.
I know that whenever we go out, I buy my own tickets, I say "thank you" once I've been dropped off. I appreciate all they do for me whether I show it or not.

But if they want to assume shit like that, let them.

I have bigger problems in my life and this doesn't mean I'm losing Eva as a friend so why bother?