Friday, December 03, 2010

A Pregnancy Scare

I'm 15 years old. I would never have sex this young. And the last thing I would ever do is have unprotected sex. That's just plain stupid. But that is exactly what my best friend, Eva, did.

Remember when I posted about how she had sex with her boyfriend "Jackass" and the experience was so awful for her that she cried? Well if you didn't get a chance to read that, please stop and click HERE. Read it, then come back and read this. Because you will be lost if you don't.


Eva had sex. Like I said before, even though she said she will never do it again, and that she will wait, she still did it. She still had sex.
It was even worse this time! She used no protection what-so-ever. The pull out method is not safe, it is way too risky. What's worse is that she might have gotten pregnant.
She told me she was going to buy Plan B without her parents finding out. That didn't work out. So for weeks she kept it a secret while crying herself to sleep and stressing out. Until she couldn't even get out of bed for school [because she was crying so hard.] She told her parents what happened that night and immediately they rushed to get a pregnancy test. That's something a 15 year old girl should NEVER have to do. Turns out she wasn't even pregnant.

As her best friend, I want the best for her. I feel like she is too stupid, irresponsible and horny to realize when she should and should not be doing something. I just wish she would stop and think for once. Instead of letting her vagina, or her boyfriend, Jackass, make the decisions.

Like last time, I don't feel bad for her at all. She let her boyfriend come before her feelings and had sex for him. Once again, she probably wasn't ready. I'm actually kind of glad all this happened. I know it sounds horrible but she learned her lesson and I'm hoping she takes my lead and waits until she is truly ready for sex. And plus I finally get to see her fail. I guess I'm always jealous that she does all these horrible things and karma leaves her alone. But not this time. I don't like to see her fail, but I'm happy to know that she isn't perfect like I imagined.


Sure I'm curious. All the time. I imagine what my first time will be like. How amazing or horrible it might be. It scares me that I might not be good in bed. But at the same time I might be amazing in bed. What if something goes wrong? Or what if it's perfect? It's something I will have to wait to find out. And when I do, I'll have a huge rock on my finger and we'll be on our honeymoon. (Which makes me smile.)

Photo Credit:
tressugar.com
younglivin.org.uk