Sunday, January 23, 2011

1 Year Later...

January 23, 2010.
That was when I made my first post on this blog.

I was really excited to have an easy place where I could write down my feelings and share it with others.

My goal was to write things people would want to read, but I also had the goal of writing about things that would help others.
I wanted people who came across my blog through a search or out of curiosity to think "Wow, if she got through that, I can get through this".
I also wanted a place where if I got bored, I could come up with something completely random and have fun with it!
I got all those things when I created this blog.

Now, 12 Months, 52 Weeks, 365 days, 2 different blog names, and 146 posts later, here we are.

All Things Minty has come to it's one year anniversary.

Thank you to everyone and anyone who has ever read or come across my posts. And thank you to my regular readers who read most, if not all my posts. I may not see many comments or many followers, but I know you are reading.

Because it's All Things Minty's anniversary, I'll be re-posting four of my favorite posts throughout the week. Then I'll make a "special" post for the fifth day.

I can't wait to bring more posts, news, rants, thoughts, and fun to you all.

No comments: