Friday, January 07, 2011

"BYOC-Bring Your Own Crazy"

I stole this idea from another blog called It's Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua but it seems fun to answer random questions so I thought I'd try it.

credit: democraticunderground.com
Tell me about someone you envy.
I don't envy a specific person. But  I do envy the beautiful, successful, and confident women in the world. I hope someday I end up as happy as they must be.

What makes you angry?
Okay, many things make me angry, or just plain annoy me. But the thing that makes me the angriest is when someone leaves the light on if it was OFF when they entered the room. Then I have to get up and do it myself. It's not that hard to turn it back off on your way out!

credit: toonpool.com

What do you do when you feel very sad and depressed? Listen to music. Sometimes if I'm sad I'll listen to a song I can relate to. It makes me feel like I can get through whatever I'm going through.
But other times I'll listen to something upbeat, like "Only Girl" by Rihanna, to get me in a better mood.
Either that or I write in my journal.

If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what five things would you want to survive?
My Bible, Tampons, Food, Knife, and Snuggie.
My Bible because I need God in my life, tampons because if I'm on a beach, I prefer a tampon than a disgusting pad.  Food because I eat a lot and get hungry easily, a knife for protection, and my Snuggie because it's so warm and comfy.


Summarize your life in real life and blog life.
To be honest, they are very much alike.
Sometimes when I post on my blog, I feel like I can't put my feelings into words. Almost like there isn't a word created for that specific feeling or thought.  But I try my best.
But in real life, I'm not as outspoken. I definitely voice my opinion and I'm not afraid to either. But when it comes to the things that hurt me deeply, I tend to keep it to myself.

This was really fun, I might start doing this every other Friday...but we'll see.

No comments: