Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Perfect Date


So after doing the "My Perfect Dream Guy" post. I thought it's be appropriate to take it one step further and do my perfect date.

I'm a hopeless romantic. So my perfect date would probably be classic like dinner and a movie.

We could watch a really good action movie (I'm a sucker for Angelina Jolie movies!) and then we go to a romantic, expensive, classy restaurant for dinner.
Dinner can be a very awkward date, but that if we go to a movie first we'll have something to talk about.

If we hit it off, our next date could be something fun...but still have that opportunity for romance.
Something like going to the beach, or going on a cute picnic.

The opportunities are endless!

But I do have some musts for any date:
My date must be on time, clean, prepared and willing to pay or split the bill.

Other than that, I'm open-minded and really just looking for a good time.

No comments: