Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 Current (Random) Obsessions

The more I post on this blog, the more I realize that I might seem crazy to many people.
I obsess over things like you've never seen before.

If I like it one day, I'll probably obsess over it for 10 weeks after that. What's worse is that you'll hear me talk about it a million times before my obsession fades away.

But there are a few things that I've really been in love with these past few months.
Before I get started here, let me warn you, you may find some of these...disturbing. 



Like many nail enthusiast, nail polish is one of the things I love to collect. Not just collect, but wear, organize, and mix together.
Before this school year started, I made a promise to myself that I would give myself a different manicure every week. I am successfully accomplishing that. I've done glitter, patterns, ombre effects, and just simple polished manicures.
Now I patiently wait as I build up my nail polish collection.


I've had a really weird obsession with men's nipples.
Now before you 'X' out of this page for fear of hearing this turn into a sexual desire, let me first explain.
There's something about a man's nipples that is just very sexy. I just want to touch them, play with them, everything! I can hardly explain it, it's just something I've been guilty of for so long.
But they have to be the perfect size.
And of course, I used my boyfriend for this picture.


Water is delicious. It keeps my skin clear, my body healthy, and it keeps me hydrated for practice. I'm sure you'll agree that this is by best obsession so far.


Ever since I got my Snuggie for Christmas I have been attached to it like a 4 year old and a Barbie doll.
I got the zebra print kind, which in my opinion is the softest.
It's seriously the most comfortable thing I have ever laid on. Plus, it's a Snuggie! It's hard not to be obsessed.


No comments: