Thursday, September 02, 2010

10 Things I Want To Do Before I'm 40

Vacation in another country. I'd love to visit New Zealand or Mexico.




 Get married. I want to fall in love and be with that person 'til the day that I die.



 Face a fear. I am acrophobic, I am terrified of heights! If I face that fear, I can do anything.



 Get a tattoo. I want to be able to look back and think "I remember the day I got this tattoo..."


Go skinny dipping in the ocean. I've gone skinny dipping before, but doing it at the beach puts a new spin on it!


Own over 40 pairs of shoes. It'd be nice to have a closet full of shoes. On my 40th birthday, I'll buy the 40th pair.


Have my dream career. How many people can say that they love their job? Well I want to be one of them that do.


 Donate blood. Someone out there needs it more than I do.


Eat at a fancy restaurant alone and enjoy it!


Be a member of the audience in a t.v. show. Saturday Night Live anyone?


In 25 years, I hope I'll have completed this list.