Friday, September 10, 2010

Past, Present, Future

The season premiere of Vampire Diaries was amazing! Katherine's only been in the episode one day and there is already so much drama. Then Caroline gets mixed up in all of this, is she even alive anymore?!
Can't forget about Tyler...what is it that he hates living with? I'm thinking he may be a werewolf! I guess I'll have to wait till the next episode to find out.

photo credit: www.duckydoestv.com

Yesterday, after school, I was just watching television and relaxing and my mom calls. She called from work to tell me that she will, after all, be buying my shoes. I don't know what it is about these shoes, but I have to have them! So of course I was super excited and super happy!In fact, I'm ordering the shoes tonight.
But what's really weird is that my astrology sign was right. My lucky numbers are 9 and 6. Because she called in September (9) on the 9th. It's creepy, but it amazes me...


photo credit: Chako012