Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shoe Haul

As promised, I will be hauling all my birthday shoes that I purchase. I haven't received my Urban Original order yet, so in the meantime I went shopping.


The first pair of shoes I purchased are these Seychelles "Glimmering Gold" Bow Flats. They are adorable! These fit perfectly and go with everything. I couldn't find a good picture of them but they are much cuter in person. And I got them for only $14 at Ross!


Next I got these classic "Y not" Oxford Flats. These are great! They look so classy but still cute. They're super comfortable too. I love that it laces in the front, it keeps the shoe from looking boring. I bought these for $18 at Shoe Carnival.

I should be getting my Urban Original package by Sept. 23, the day of my birthday. I'll make sure to post about it for you all.