Saturday, September 25, 2010

Urban Original Goodies

I finally recieved my Urban Original shoe order in the mail. I got them on September 23, aka my birthday. It was perfect. I came off the bus, walked into my house and there was the package!
Bamboo Shoes

These are the first pair I unwrapped. These are also my favorite! They are amazing quality, so comfortable and true to size. I was afraid of the rhinestones coming off, but they wont. As I said before, these have great quality.

Pink Duchess Shoes

Next I unwrapped these ballet flats. These aren't the best quality, they are slippery on carpet. But other than that, I love them! The ruffles at the top are so adorable. They are extremely comfortable, almost like they aren't even on! Plus, they are true to size.

Pink Duchess Shoes

 The last pair of shoes I bought are these. I love the pleats at the top, I love the shimmery, gold color. I love everything about these! They can be dressed up or down, it doesn't matter. They are still so cute! Great quality, true to size, comfortable. What's not to love?