Tuesday, September 14, 2010

26 Days and Counting...

photo credit: boo_licious

That's how long I've been in school. It feels so much longer! For those of you who are still in school, you know what it's like. Horrible!
Every morning I wake up at 5:45 am.
I brush my teeth, wash my face, take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, do my makeup, eat breakfast (if I even have time!),then run out the door to catch the bus.
It's not like my day gets any better either...
I have to sit through hours of class and 20 minutes of disgusting food. Just to get out of school and ride home on a smelly, hot bus.
Once I'm home I get to relax for a few hours, then it's homework then bed!
So you see what I go through five days a week? Not fun, at all.
Don't get me wrong, I like my friends, the people in my classes and the non-strict rules of highschool. But with the annoying teachers, hard homework and even harder tests, quizzes, and exams...it just doesn't make up for it.

33 Mondays and 160 days of school to go...and I'm already exhausted!