Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quick Update

photo credit

I wanted to let you all know that Chandler is doing much better. As of right now, he has pneumonia, a fever and is not responding well to sedation. But the doctors have said that this is all normal during his recovery. There have been some good news as well. The bleeding in his brain has completely gone away and there has been some movement in his right and left side!
I ask that you please pray for Chandler, his family and his friends. This is a very hard time for everyone. What's worse is that he has no idea what is going on, since he has not woken up yet.

Next, I wanted to update you on my life:
  • Yearbook picture day is Thursday!
  • Homecoming is October 1st! I've been asked by someone, but I declined. I'll have to do a whole other post about homecoming.
photo credit
Update: Me and Eva did not get together that weekend.
  • Eva (my best friend) and I might have a sleepover this weekend. If you've been following my blog all summer you will know that this is a big deal! There was a time when Eva's parents didn't want me over at their house. Why? I have no idea. But, Eva asked her mom if I could spend the night and she said "maybe". At least she didn't say flat out no, so there is still hope, right? I'll have to do another post about this when the time comes.
  • Tomorrow. Tomorrow, the season premiere of Criminal Minds comes on! I'm so excited! This is my hands down favorite show!

    I know I haven't been posting like usual. Hopefully that can change soon.