Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Days Challenge- Day 12

Your favorite television show.

credit: tvgorge.com

Anyone and everyone who has been reading my blog for a while knows my favorite show is Criminal Minds.

The reason I love Criminal Minds is because it's so different from other crime shows I have seen. Other shows look at the bones, evidence, or body of the victim. Or they go on some crazy hunt to find suspects.
But C.M. takes the time to "think like the criminal" and see why this person did this or why this person did that. All C.M. criminals have some type of background and mental issue as to why they committed the crime they committed.

I find it so interesting that some of these criminals have no idea what they are doing is wrong.

Plus the hunky main character and talented actors and actresses keep me hooked to this show!